Monday, September 9, 2013


Gods been speaking to me about His work in my life. I find myself going through seasons where I feel Him intimately involved in every detail of my life; there's just an overwhelming sense of His divine love. This is usually followed by a season where it's a little more difficult to sense Him at work in my life. God has really began to show me that in the seasons where His presence is so intimately involved with all I do is the time that He is planting something in my life. It's the beginning stages of what He's wanting to accomplish in my life. It's infused with His love and comfort! It's after the planting season and during the process of it taking root that I usually sense Him pulling back a bit; I know He's always there and that He will never leave nor forsake me but I sense a deepening of my faith in Him in this season as I deeply seek Him. It's a time where He's planted something and He's wanting me to go into His word and to allow His word to water and feed that which He planted in my life. This is where my faith begins to rise and my eyes begin to be open to what He's trying to accomplish in me. This season at times can be difficult because there's a pressure in my life to surrender to that which He is doing. But there is nothing better than coming to that place of full surrender to His will. It's in these times that this scripture resonates within me: "Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me"(Philippians 4:11-13 NKJV). So no matter what season you are in know that He is there. He will never leave you nor forsake you. He is always at work in you perfecting you(Phil. 1:6). His love for you never ceases! Allow Him to complete that which He started in you!

Be Blessed!!
Josh Kemberling

No comments:

Post a Comment